Consent to the processing of personal data
pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) and Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, the “GDPR”)
BY CLICKING ON THIS ITEM, AS THE NATURAL PERSON IDENTIFIED IN THIS ELECTRONIC FORM (the “Data Subject”), I GIVE CONSENT
to the company Profinit EU, s.r.o., ID No: 044 34 081, having its registered office at Tychonova 270/2, Hradčany, 160 00 Prague 6, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under File No. C 247646 (the “Controller 1”);
to the company Techlake, s.r.o., ID No.: 096 58 645, having its registered office at Tychonova 270/2, Hradčany, 160 00 Prague 6, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under File No. C 339883 (the “Controller 2”); and
to the company Profinit Slovakia, s. r. o., ID No.: 36 617 521, having its registered office at Kukuričná 163/1, 831 03 Bratislava-Nové Město, Slovensko, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert number: 41367/B (the “Controller 3”, and with the Controller 1 and the Controller 2, jointly the “Controllers” and independently the “Controller”);
to be included in the database of applicants for employment with the Controllers or for another form of cooperation with the Controllers (the “Database”) and in this regard,
for the purpose of maintaining and further processing of the Database and within the same also to find suitable candidates for employment with the Controllers or for another form of cooperation with the Controllers (the “Purpose”), each of the Controllers may process my personal data to the extent: a name, surname, date of birth, contact data, data on education qualifications achieved and previous work experience and other data stated in my curriculum vitae or in any other document, which I have presented to any of the Controllers while expressing the interest in employment or another form of cooperation (the “Personal Data”)
Within the Consent given, I also give consent to the Controller, who has obtained the Personal Data from me, to provide the Personal Data to other Controllers identified above in this document for the above-stated Purpose.
I give the above-expressed Consent for the period of 5 years from the date of giving the Consent (the “Term of Duration”).
By giving this Consent, I also confirm that the Controllers have informed me of conditions of the processing of my Personal Data on the basis of this Consent, and within the same, in particular that:
- within the processing of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR, the Controllers are the Controllers as identified above in this document. The contact address of each Controller is the address of its registered office;
- on the basis of this Consent, my Personal Data will be processed by the Controllers to the extent stated above in this document;
- the Personal Data will be processed on the basis of this Consent for the Purpose defined above in this document;
- the legal basis for the processing of the Personal Data is my Consent expressed above in this document;
- the Personal data will be processed on the basis of this Consent up to the expiry of the Term of Duration defined above in this document or up to the withdrawal of this Consent by me (if I withdraw the Consent before the expiry of the Term of Duration);
- the Controllers are entitled to provide the Personal Data to recipients. The categories of recipients include in particular the processors of the Controllers within the meaning of the GDPR, e.g., companies providing IT support, companies providing IT solutions and platforms and/or relevant licenses (including companies providing cloud services);
- the processing of Personal Data on the basis of this Consent may involve various processing operations with the Personal Data, namely the collection, recording, organisation, storage, retrieval, consultation, and use of the Personal Data by automated or non-automated means;
- within the processing on the basis of this Consent, the Personal Data may be used for profiling of automated decision-making. In the event of such processing of the Personal Data, the Controller will fulfill any other applicable obligations in relation to the Data Subject pursuant to the GDPR;
- on the basis of this Consent, the Personal Data will not be transferred to third countries (i.e., countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area) or to international organisations within the meaning of the GDPR;
- the provision of my Personal Data, as well as the giving of this Consent is voluntary. I have the right not to give this Consent or to withdraw this Consent at any time on the basis of a written notice delivered to the Controllers or to the contact address stated below in this document. The withdrawal of this Consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of the Personal Data during the time prior to its withdrawal; and
- to the extent and under the conditions defined by the GDPR, I have the right to request from the Controller access to the Personal Data (see Article 15 of the GDPR), their rectification and erasure (see Articles 16 and 17 of the GDPR), or restriction of their processing (see Article 18 GDPR). To the extent and under the conditions defined in the GDPR, I also have the right to the portability of the Personal Data (see Article 20 of the GDPR) and I am entitled to object to the processing of the Personal Data with the Controller (see Article 21 of the GDPR). I am also entitled to lodge a complaint or a proposal to initiate a proceeding with a supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Czech Republic or the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
I represent that the Personal Data provided are true, up-to-date, and they have been provided freely.
Any queries regarding the processing of the Personal Data, requests, or objections regarding the processing of the Personal Data, as well as the above-stated rights may be made and exercised by the Data Subject in writing at the address Profinit EU, s.r.o., Tychonova 270/2, Hradčany, 160 00 Prague 6, Czech Republic. The right of the Data Subject pursuant to Article 26(3) of the GDPR to exercise their rights pursuant to the GDPR with and towards each of the Controllers is not affected by the previous sentence.
The Data Subject acknowledges that the Controllers will keep this document or the document demonstrating the giving of the Consent for the purpose of fulfilling their legal obligation to be able to prove that the Data Subject has given the consent to the processing of the Personal Data.
The Data Subject represents that this Consent has been freely and voluntarily given by the Data Subject and that the Data Subject has also been provided with the information in connection with the giving of the Consent on the fundamental parts of the agreement of the Controllers stated in Article 26(1) of the GDPR that relates to the processing of the Personal Data on the basis of this Consent in the wording stated in the schedule of this Consent.